Saturday, April 2, 2011

normal!!! notice my ticker? after 33 pounds of weight loss i am now 'normal' :)

Yay! to be normal, well at least in one area of life. With my journey so far this year I have gone from borderline obese (don't judge) to normal. My goal is to lose at least 4 more lbs on this round and then really focus on strength training and endurance. I have started doing a weekly menu plan which I will start posting :) Yay for maintaining I am excited for this next phase and to continue to be healthy. One I have learned ALOT this year are all the yummy veggies I haven't really cooked with much. Generally we have a supply of carrots, broccoli, and peas in the freezer to be zapped in the microwave and put as a side. So here is to my goal of weekly menus (which I have been doing) that will now be posted weekly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment