Saturday, September 11, 2010

DIETING!!!

Oh my it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. I have been trying to shed the post baby lbs and it is not an easy task. So I am going to start posting my "diet" recipes. Although I have been doing a lot of reading so it's more life style than diet. I don't count calories or anything like that I simply follow the "food rules" by Michael Pollan. I feel so much healthier, energetic, and happier doing this. I had done the hcg a while back and it was SO GOOD for me to learn about sugar intake and it made me realize how ADDICTED I was to sugar. Sugar is EVERYWHERE. I still have lots of lbs to lose but I am confident that I can get them off following the food rules, walking 3 miles a day with my walking buddies and being tortured by the 30 day shred workout videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment