Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 3

No sugar is tough for me. I am so glad I am done with day 3, by tomorrow my cravings shouldn't be as intense. I have a list of things for me to do to keep my mind on things other than food :) here are a few things from my list:
-Paint toenails
-sew table clothes (the fabric store had some really pretty fabric and fun birthday fabric for $2 a yard SWEET!)
-sit in my SAUNA
-go shopping
-reorganize closet and dresser
-finish reading "return" by Robert D Hales LOVE this book
-yoga
-make a volcano with my 2 year old
-PLAY LOTS WITH MY KIDS!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Go kendall!!! Better then I could do, no sugar I think would be hard for anyone to just cold turkey it like that. Good Luck! I will call you soon and tell you my wonderful story of the plane ride. And see how things are going. Ps I like that you are doing this :)

    ReplyDelete