Sunday, January 9, 2011

YAY! Stall over :)

I know 2 days doesn't seem like much of a stall, but I was feeling kinda defeated yesterday. With such a strict diet and NO cheating I felt frustrated. SO what did I do? I colored my hair, and I had a Diet coke :) It helped to lift my spirits and give me something sweet without cheating too badly. AND I WAS DOWN 2 LBS THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that this diet is really detoxing me from processed foods and sugar. If you start looking at labels, sugar is everywhere. Who would have thought it would be such a struggle to avoid sugar?!?! No wonder we, and our children, are obese. Condiments are half sugar(well high fructose corn syrup) I love that this diet makes me much more aware of what I am eating and if not more importantly what I am feeding my kids. Anyways I am in much better spirits and glad the scale is starting to be a better friend :) Now if I could only say good bye to Diet coke............it's definitely my favorite sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment